I'd tell them, you know, if they wanted to know. I'd tell them all sorts of things.

Friday, August 21, 2009

When the road finally gives me back, I don't think I'll unpack, cause I'm not sure that I live here anymore.

I'm moving to MNU tomorrow, and I haven't packed a thing yet. I'm about to get started though, as soon as I finish this post (and the next episode of "Arrested Development"). Just for kicks and giggles, I'd thought I'd share a few of the more random things on my packing list:

1. Singing black lab stuffed animal
2. Lion King collectable plates
3. Glow-in-the-dark hang-from-the-cieling thingies
4. Robotic parrot
5. Bottle of dirt from the Garden of Gethsemane
6. Cool menu from a Chinese restaurant
7. "Cricket in Times Square", "The Incredible Journey", and "Hank the Cowdog" audio books
8. Simone's (a deceased ferret) paw-print impression
9. The painting by an elephant I got on my 18th birthday
10. Fake vines
11. Pink teddy bear Dad got for me the day I was born
12. "Clothing Optional Beyond This Point" sign

And it goes without saying that I'm bringing my favorite stuffed animal, my tiger Peploava (I got her when I was four, and made up the spelling of her name when I was six, so don't ask me why it's spelled that way). And, I went to Toys 'R' Us the other day and got this awesome robotic lion cub that's crazy realistic (since they don't allow real pets in the dorms, I had to get something that was as close as possible to a real animal. Eventually I'll probably get a fish).
I think that's everything especially unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment